Select a topic to view related questions
Registration And Account
- What information do I need to register?
- To enroll, an individual must click on the "Join Now" button and follow the onscreen instructions to create a Disney Movie Rewards Account ("Account"). Once an individual establishes an Account with his/her corresponding personal profile information, he/she will be enrolled in the Program.
Individuals who are under the age of majority in their state, province or territory of residence at the time of enrolling must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian to enroll and for the collection and storage of information directly from the child, including but not limited to information about the child’s Website activity, including purchase, watching and Rewards history, as well as the collection and storage of the child’s name, gender, age, mailing address, city, state and zip code for purposes of administering this Program.
Individuals age 13 and older must have a unique valid email address to create an Account (limit 1 Account per person). Individuals under the age of 13 must create a unique account ID and password, as well as provide their first name, date of birth, gender, zip code and parent or guardian's email address (limit 1 Account per person). Thereafter, a welcome email will be sent to the parent or guardian's email address ("Welcome Email"), requesting the parent or guardian consent to the child's creation of their Account and the Terms and Conditions, as well as the collection and storage of information directly from the child, including but not limited to information about the child's Website activity, including purchase, watching and Rewards history, as well as the collection and storage of the child’s name, gender, age, mailing address, city, state and zip code for purposes of administering this Program.
A child's Account will not become active until the parent or guardian consents to the creation of the child's Account by clicking on the appropriate link included in the Welcome Email.
- How do I create a Disney Movie Rewards Account?
- When I try to register, why does it say I already have an Account?
- You may have already created an account on another Disney affiliated website such as:
That username and password can also be used for Disney Movie Rewards.
- Disney Parks
- What are the eligibility requirements to join the Disney Movie Rewards Program?
- The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec). Some items for redemption are available only to those 18 or 21 years and older. Employees, directors and officers of Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc., Disney Enterprises, Inc., their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents,
and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Program or production or distribution of Program materials, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Program. The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations.
Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
Participation in the Program constitutes the Enrollee's full and unconditional agreement to the Disney Movie Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- How do I update my personal information?
- After you sign in, click on My Account to change your personal information.
- What if I don't remember my password?
- Click and follow directions.
- What if I don't remember my member name?
- Click and follow directions.
- How will you use my personal information?
- What is the "Disc Registration" feature?
- The Disc Registration section of Disney Movie Rewards is a manageable list of all of the discs that you own. When you enter a code from a Disney Movie Rewards title for points, that title is automatically added to this section. You can also manually add other titles that you own to this list. This feature makes it easy to view all of the titles that you own, and order replacements if needed. DVD replacements are $6.95 and Blu-ray replacements are $8.95.
- What happened to Baby Einstein Rewards?
- The Baby Einstein Rewards program is no longer available; however, all of the points you've earned are valid at Disney Movie Rewards and you can still enter your Baby Einstein Reward codes. Check out the catalog - to see what Disney Movie Rewards has for babies and toddlers - by clicking on the REWARDS link at the top of every page.
- How do I earn Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- You may earn Points by:
- purchasing Disney Blu-rays, DVDs, and select Disney CDs and entering the Magic or Music Code found inside, and by
- submitting ticket stubs from eligible Disney movie playing in theaters. Click to learn more.
- Will all Blu-rays, DVDs, and CDs have a Disney Movie Rewards Magic Code?
- Only select Disney Blu-rays and DVDs will contain a Code that can be entered to earn Points.
Please view the page at DisneyMovieRewards.com to see which are eligible. You may also earn Points by purchasing CDs through a separate CD validation process.
- Where will I find the Disney Movie Rewards Magic Code?
- Eligible titles will include a Disney Movie Rewards insert with a unique Code
- Should I keep my Disney Movie Rewards Magic Code insert?
- Yes! The Disney Movie Rewards Magic Code can sometimes also be used to unlock other Disney offers and features including but not limited to DisneyFile Digital Copy and Disney Second Screen.
- What if the Disney Blu-ray or DVD I purchased is on the Eligible Titles page, but is missing the Disney Movie Rewards Magic Code?
- Please click
- My Disney Movie Rewards insert shows an expired date. Will I still get my Points?
- Yes, all eligible Magic Codes may be entered to earn Points even if the date on the insert has passed.
- Are there other ways to earn Points?
- Yes. You may also earn Points by taking surveys and qualifying for Bonus Point offers.
- Can I combine Points with other Enrollees’ Accounts?
- No, you may not combine Points with other Enrollees’ Accounts or transfer them from one Enrollee’s Account to another.
- If I buy more than one copy of the same title on Blu-ray or DVD, can I enter the Magic Code from each purchase?
- For each title, you may enter the Magic Code only once for each format (i.e. Blu-ray and DVD). However, if you buy the same title in different formats (i.e., Blu-ray and DVD), you may enter the Magic Code from each format.
- Can I sell Codes to or buy Codes from other people?
- No. You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise dispose of Codes in any way that violates or attempts to subvert the . Any attempt to combine or transfer Codes or Points will result in your disqualification from the Program and you will lose all the Points in your Account. Sponsor reserves the right to take any other or additional action that is appropriate in the event that we believe (in our sole discretion) that an Enrollee or Enrollees have violated this provision.
- I tried to enter my Code, but it came back as invalid. What can I do?
- Please verify that you have entered the Code from the insert correctly. Sometimes a zero can be mistaken for a capital O and vice versa. This may also occur with a 1 and a capital I
- How do I know how many Disney Movie Rewards Points I have?
- Once you sign in to DisneyMovieRewards.com, you can find your Point balance in the toolbar at the top of every page.
- How do I redeem my Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Redeeming your Points is easy! Browse the Rewards Catalog and make your selection. Then click on the Redeem button and follow the simple process.
- My Points balance seems wrong. What should I do?
- Sometimes memory issues prevent your computer’s browser from displaying your most current Point value. If your total seems incorrect, try signing off, closing all browser windows, opening a new browser window, and signing back in. If that doesn’t work, let us know by using our Contact Us form.
- Will my Points expire?
- Your Points may expire if you have not had any Account activity for 210 consecutive days. Activity merely means signing into your Account at least once during this period.
- How long may I collect Points?
- You may collect Disney Movie Rewards Points until such time as Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, elects to terminate the Program (the Program Term). Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, modify, terminate, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time as further described in the Terms and Conditions.
- How long does the program run?
- The Program began at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on October 3, 2006 and will continue until such time as Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, elects to terminate the Program (the Program Term). Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, modify, terminate, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time as further described in Section G of the Terms and Conditions. Enrollees can collect Points only during the Program Term and only by the methods set forth in Section E of the Terms and Conditions. Enrollees may only redeem Points, as set forth in Section F of Terms and Conditions during the "Redemption Term," hereby defined as the Program Term and a period of 60 days immediately following the last day of the Program Term.
- How many Codes may I enter at one time?
- You may enter up to 10 eligible Codes in a 24-hour period.
- I entered some Codes and now I cannot access my Account—why?
- Enrollees entering multiple invalid Codes may find their Accounts temporarily frozen. Although your Account is still active, you'll need to contact Member Services and place the words "My Account" in the subject line. It may take up to 72 hours to reactivate your access.
- How do I earn Disney Movie Rewards Points for Disney CDs?
- When you have purchased an eligible Disney CD, go to the Earn Points with Disney CDs page. Select the title of your CD from the choices on the screen and insert the CD into your computer. Once your computer recognizes it as eligible, Points will be automatically credited to your Account. You will need to be logged in at DisneyMovieRewards.com to complete this process.
- What if I need technical assistance with my CD’s Music Code?
- If you need technical assistance with your eligible Disney CD,
please for assistance.
- What if I forgot to copy my Code?
- Simply validate your CD again.
- Do all Disney movies in theaters qualify for Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Not all Disney movies in theaters are eligible. To view the theatrical releases that qualify for Disney Movie Rewards Points, click
- If I see an eligible movie in the theater and also buy the Blu-ray and/or DVD for the same movie later on, will I get Points for each?
- Yes. You will be eligible to earn Points for the Blu-ray, DVD and theatrical release of the same title.
- If I see the same eligible movie in the theater more than once, can I earn Points for each visit?
- Up to four tickets per Account are eligible for each participating movie.
- What if I lost or never received my ticket stub at the theater?
- We require a photo of actual movie ticket stubs submitted via our Website as proof, and cannot award Points unless these are included with your submission.
- If I lost my Blu-ray or DVD insert with the Magic Code, can I still receive Disney Movie Rewards Points for that title?
- Yes, you can -- just follow the Missing Codes submission process to receive Points for an eligible title.
- Why do I have to mail in my original receipt and proof-of-purchase?
- Your receipt and proof-of-purchase serve as a confirmation that the eligible movie was purchased by you during the eligibility period. This allows us to verify that you qualify to receive Disney Movie Rewards Points.
- Once I submit my receipt and proof-of-purchase, when will Points be credited to my Account?
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for standard mail delivery and processing. A confirmation email will be sent once your submission has been processed. If your email indicates that your submission has been accepted, your Points will be credited immediately.
- Why did my Blu-ray or DVD not include a Disney Movie Rewards Magic Code?
- Only select Disney Blu-rays and DVDs will contain a Code that can be redeemed for Disney Movie Rewards Points. Please view the Eligible Titles page to see which are eligible.
However, if you feel this is an error, please visit the and follow the process shown.
- How do I find the rewards I want?
- To browse through the entire Rewards catalog, click
- Can I still redeem a Reward that is out of stock?
- If you see "Out of Stock" posted with a Reward, it may mean that we are trying to get more of it, but there are no guarantees that it will return to the Rewards Catalog. If we cannot get more of that Reward, we remove it from the Website. The item may become available again later, but there are no assurances. When an item is close to being sold out, you will see "Quantities Limited" posted. If you want this Reward and have the Points, consider redeeming before it’s gone.
- Why has the Point value changed for some Rewards?
- As described in our Terms and Conditions, we may occasionally reduce the number of Points needed to redeem certain Rewards. If you previously redeemed a Reward which is later offered for fewer Points, we cannot credit the difference to you.
- Can I redeem Rewards and have them sent to someone else?
- Yes, you may specify a different shipping address during the redemption process.
- How do I know the status of my Rewards?
- After you redeem a Reward, you will receive an email confirming your redemption. If it is a physical Reward, you will also receive an email once it has been shipped. If it's a digital Reward, an email will be sent to the email address we have on record with instructions on how to retrieve the Reward.
- Is there a limit to the number of Rewards I can redeem in a day?
- No. If you have enough Points to redeem the Rewards, there is no daily limit.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can redeem a particular Reward?
- Yes, the limit is noted within the Reward detail information.
Go to and then select a Reward to see its limit.
- How are items shipped?
- Generally, Rewards will be sent via the US Postal Service or Canada Post. However, some items may be shipped via UPS. Rewards can be delivered to street addresses only; we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- When can I expect to receive my Reward?
- Physical Rewards will be shipped within 2-4 weeks from redemption. Instructions on how to receive a digital Reward should arrive in your email inbox within 72 hours of redemption. Click Here to contact us if you have still not received your Reward within these timeframes.
- Why am I charged shipping on select Rewards?
- Some of our Reward partners ship their items directly to you, and may require that you pay the shipping fee. If there is a shipping fee, it will be noted within the Reward description.
- Why am I asked to provide Blu-ray and DVD proofs-of-purchase when I redeem some Rewards?
- Select Rewards are very limited and may have a high Point value. To ensure that they are equally available to all qualifying Enrollees, a redeeming Enrollee may be required to submit proofs-of-purchase to complete the redemption process. If this applies to a Reward you've redeemed, you'll be contacted by our Member Services Team with specific instructions.
- Can I order more than 1 gift with purchase?
- Only one gift with purchase per title per format per Account is allowed.
- What if my free movie ticket offer voucher was not accepted at the movie theater?
- If a theater did not accept your valid ticket voucher, please see the Hollywood Movie Money Acceptance Guarantee.
This is a time sensitive offer which MUST be postmarked within one week of the certificate's expiration date.
- Hollywood Movie Money Acceptance Guarantee
- Hollywood Movie Money FAQs
- Hollywood Movie Money Customer Service
- Hollywood Movie Money Acceptance Guarantee
- How do I unlock a title-specific Special Offer?
- To unlock a title-specific Special Offer, log into your Account and enter the Magic Code from that qualifying title.
- How do I find my unlocked title-specific Special Offers?
- To find your unlocked title-specific Special Offers, click on , followed by "Unlocked Offers." Your offers will appear on the screen. Select the offer you wish to see then click on its link to access.
- How do the Special Offers on the Member Benefits page differ from the title-specific Special Offers?
- Occasionally, our partners offer Disney Movie Rewards Enrollees special offers (such as savings or free shipping). These are directly provided and managed by the partners. To access and see full details for an offer, click on the banner underneath the text description.
- When are my pre-sell Bonus Points credited to my Account?
- Bonus Points for pre-sell titles will be credited to your Account when your credit card is processed. You may see a pre-authorization on your credit card at the time of your order, but we do not process a charge to your card until the order ships.
- Why didn’t my coupon print?
- There are many reasons a coupon may not print. Please click on the 'Help' link at the bottom of the coupon offer page to see the Coupons, Inc. Troubleshooting Guide. If your questions are not answered here, you may request that the coupon be mailed to your home by entering your address and clicking "Mail My Coupon." Mailed coupons will have an extended expiration date. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
You may wish to refer to the Coupon Printer Troubleshooting Guide for additional information or take advantage of the Live Chat option provided by Coupons, Inc.
- Coupon Printer Troubleshooting Guide
- Coupon Printer Troubleshooting Guide
- What information am I sharing with Disney Movie Rewards by opting in to Facebook Connect?
- By opting into our Facebook Connect application, you will be sharing only your Facebook activity with Disney Movie Rewards. Through this application, Disney Movie Rewards will not be able to see any personal or financial information.
- How do I remove Disney Movie Rewards’ Facebook Connect application from my Facebook account?
- While logged into Facebook, click “Account” in the upper right corner. Select “Privacy Settings” from the drop down menu. On the privacy settings page under Apps and Websites select Edit Your Settings. Next to Apps you use, click the Edit Settings button. Click the X next to the application you would like to remove.
- What web browser and other requirements are necessary to use this Website?
- The Website performs best with the most up-to-date versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Mozilla-based browsers, Safari, and Google Chrome. The latest version of Flash Player is also recommended.
- Is the Disney Movie Rewards Website safe and secure?
- Yes. At The Walt Disney Company, the security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect guest information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
- Can I view DisneyMovieRewards.com from my mobile phone?
- Yes. When you visit DisneyMovieRewards.com from a mobile phone, the Website will detect this and deliver the “mobile version” of our Website. If you prefer to access the full Website, there is a link in the footer that will enable you to switch. Some features available via the full Website may not be available on the mobile version.
Didn't find what you need here? Please