- What information do I need to register?
To enroll, an individual must click on the "Join Now" button, follow the onscreen instructions and comply with the applicable requirements as described herein to create a Disney Movie Rewards account ("Account").
- How do I create a Disney Movie Rewards Account?
- Visit DisneyMovieRewards.com ("Website"), click and follow the on-screen prompts.
- When I try to register, why does it say I already have an Account?
- You may have already created an account on another Disney affiliated website such as Disney Infinity, My Disney Experience, ESPN or ABC. That username and password can also be used for Disney Movie Rewards.
- What are the eligibility requirements to join the Disney Movie Rewards Program?
- Effective September 24, 2015, the Program will no longer be available to individuals who are under the age of 13. Pursuant to Section G.2 below, Enrollees who are under the age of 13 will have until November 23, 2015 to redeem their Points balance and will not be able to collect additional Points during this 60-day period. Thereafter, any such Enrollees' Accounts will be closed and any Points remaining in such an Enrollees' Accounts will have no value of any kind and will be forfeited without compensation. Effective September 24, 2015, the Program will be open to Enrollees who are legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec) and who are 13 years and older at the time of enrollment. Some promotions, offers and items for redemption are available only to those 18 or 21 years and older. While employees, directors and officers of Sponsor and its parent and subsidiary companies, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are eligible to enroll in the Program, such individuals may not eligible for all promotions or offers available via the Program, including without limitation, sweepstakes or similar promotions. Such individuals should refer to the official rules for any such promotion or offer for complete eligibility details. Employees, contractors, agents, directors and officers of any third-party entities involved in the development or execution of the Program or production or distribution of Program materials, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Program. The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
- How do I update my personal information?
- After you sign in, click on the down arrow next to your name, then click My Account to change your personal information.
- What if I don't remember my password?
- Click and follow directions.
- What if I don't remember my member name?
- Click and follow directions.
- How will you use my personal information?
- How do I earn Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- You may earn Points by:
- Purchasing eligible Blu-rays, DVDs, and select Disney music via Disney Music Emporium and entering the Code found inside of package or in the purchase confirmation email, as applicable, and by
- Purchasing eligible Disney movie tickets through participating theatrical exhibitors/services with whom you've connected your Disney Movie Rewards account or submitting ticket stubs here. Click to learn more.
- Will all Blu-rays, DVDs, and Disney Music have a Disney Movie Rewards Code?
- Only select Disney Blu-rays, DVDs, and purchases from Disney Music Emporium will have a Code that can be entered to earn Points.
Please view the page at DisneyMovieRewards.com to see which are eligible.
- Where will I find the Disney Movie Rewards Code?
- Eligible movie titles will include a Disney Movie Rewards insert with a unique Code.
Eligible Disney Music purchases through Disney Music Emporium will receive unique Code in your purchase confirmation email.
- Should I keep my Disney Movie Rewards Code insert?
- Yes! The Disney Movie Rewards Code can sometimes also be used to unlock other Disney offers and features including but not limited to Digital HD.
- What if the Disney Blu-ray or DVD I purchased is on the Eligible Titles page, but is missing the Disney Movie Rewards Code?
- Please click and follow the on-screen prompts. Digital images of your title and purchase receipt are required.
- My Disney Movie Rewards insert shows an expired date. Will I still get my Points?
- While Codes are subject to expiration, you may enter all Codes on the Website, even if the date on the insert has passed, to check if Points will still be earned from such Codes.
- Can I combine Points with other Enrollees' Accounts?
- No, you may not combine Points with other Enrollees' Accounts or transfer them from one Enrollee's Account to another.
- If I buy more than one copy of the same title on Blu-ray or DVD, can I enter the Code from each purchase?
- For each title, you may enter the Code only once for each format (i.e. Blu-ray or DVD). However, if you buy the same title in different formats (i.e., Blu-ray and DVD), you may enter the Code from each format.
- Can I sell Codes to or buy Codes from other people?
- No. You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise dispose of Codes in any way that violates or attempts to subvert the . Any attempt to combine or transfer Codes or Points will result in your disqualification from the Program and you will lose all the Points in your Account. Sponsor reserves the right to take any other or additional action that is appropriate in the event that we believe (in our sole discretion) that an Enrollee or Enrollees have violated this provision.
- I tried to enter my Code, but it came back as invalid. What can I do?
Please verify that you have entered the Code correctly. Sometimes a zero can be mistaken for a capital O and vice versa. This may also occur with a 1 and a capital I.
If your Code insert includes the website www.disneymovierewards.co.uk, your Code is for an international format and does not qualify for Disney Movie Rewards Points or Digital HD/Digital Copy redemptions in North America.
- How do I know how many Disney Movie Rewards Points I have?
- Once you sign in to DisneyMovieRewards.com, you can find your Point balance in the toolbar at the top of every page.
- How do I redeem my Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Redeeming your Points is easy! Browse Get Rewards and make your selection. Then click on the Redeem button and follow the simple process.
- My Points balance seems wrong. What should I do?
- Sometimes memory issues prevent your computer's browser from displaying your most current Point value. If your total seems incorrect, try signing out closing all browser windows, opening a new browser window, and signing back in. If that doesn't work, let us know by using our Contact Us
- Will my Points expire?
- Your Points will expire if you have not had any Account activity for 210 consecutive days. Activity means increasing and/or decreasing the point balance within your Account at least once during this period.
- How long does the Disney Movie Rewards Program run?
- The Program will continue until such time as Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, elects to terminate the Program (the "Program Term"). Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, modify, terminate, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time as further described in Section G of the Terms and Conditions.
- How long may I collect Points?
- Enrollees can collect Points only during the Program Term and only by the methods set forth in Section E of the Terms and Conditions. Enrollees may only redeem Points, as set forth in Section F of Terms and Conditions during the "Redemption Term," hereby defined as the Program Term and a period of 60 days immediately following the last day of the Program Term.
- How many Codes may I enter at one time?
- You may enter up to 10 eligible Codes in a 24-hour period
- I entered some Codes and now I cannot access my Account—why?
- Enrollees entering multiple invalid Codes may find their Accounts temporarily frozen. Although your Account is still active, you'll need to contact Member Services and place the words "My Account" in the subject line. It may take up to 72 hours to reactivate your access.
- How do I earn Points for eligible Disney Music purchases?
- Effective September 24, 2015, when you make an eligible purchase through Disney Music Emporium, you will receive a purchase confirmation email which will include your Code to be entered at Disney Movie Rewards for Points. You will need to be logged in at DisneyMovieRewards.com to complete this process.
If a Code is missing from your purchase confirmation email, please contact Disney Music Emporium for assistance.
- Do all Disney movies in theaters qualify for Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Not all Disney movies in theaters are eligible. To view the theatrical releases that qualify for Disney Movie Rewards Points, click In Theaters under
- What if I lost or never received my ticket stub at the theater?
- We require a photo of actual movie ticket stubs submitted via our Website as proof, and cannot award Points unless these are included with your submission.
- How do I link my DMR account to participating theatrical exhibitors/services account?
- Instructions on how to link your accounts can be found here.
- How do I earn Points for eligible Disney theatrical ticket purchases?
- All tickets purchased through participating theatrical exhibitors/services with whom you've connected your Disney Movie Rewards account are eligible for points, or up to 4 ticket stubs submitted here per movie are allowed. Please note that once tickets are purchased through a participating theatrical exhibitor/service with whom you've connected your Disney Movie Rewards account, ticket stub submissions for that movie will no longer be eligible for Points.
- If I lost my Blu-ray or DVD insert with the Code, can I still receive Disney Movie Rewards Points for that title?
- If your eligible Blu-ray or DVD title did not include an insert with a Code, click here to request your Points.
- Once I submit my receipt and proof-of-purchase, when will Points be credited to my Account?
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Points will be credited automatically.
- Why did my Blu-ray or DVD not include a Disney Movie Rewards Code?
- Only select Disney Blu-rays and DVDs will contain a Code that can be redeemed for Disney Movie Rewards Points. Please view the Eligible Titles page to see which are eligible.
However, if you feel this is an error, please visit the and follow the process shown.
- How do I find the rewards I want?
- To browse through the entire Rewards catalog, click .
- Can I still redeem a Reward that is out of stock?
- If you see "Out of Stock" posted with a Reward, it may mean that we are trying to get more of it, but there are no guarantees that it will return to the Rewards catalog. If we cannot get more of that Reward, we remove it from the Website. The item may become available again later, but there are no assurances. When an item is close to being sold out, you will see "Quantities Limited" posted. If you want this Reward and have the Points, consider redeeming before it's gone.
- Why has the Point value changed for some Rewards?
- As described in our Terms and Conditions, we may occasionally increase or reduce the number of Points needed to redeem certain Rewards. If you previously redeemed a Reward which is later offered for fewer Points, we cannot credit the difference to you.
- Can I redeem Rewards and have them sent to someone else?
- Yes, you may specify a different shipping address during the redemption process.
- How do I know the status of my Rewards?
- After you redeem a Reward, you will receive an email confirming your redemption. If it is a physical Reward, you will also receive an email once it has been shipped. If it's a digital Reward, an email will be sent to the email address we have on record with instructions on how to retrieve the Reward.
Many Digital Rewards can be found under Points Redeemed.
- Is there a limit to the number of Rewards I can redeem in a day?
- No. If you have enough Points to redeem the Rewards, there is no daily limit.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can redeem a particular Reward?
- There are limits to the number of times certain Rewards can be redeemed. Such a limit, if any, will be noted within the Reward detail information for that particular Reward. Go to and then select a Reward to see if it has such a limit.
- How are items shipped?
- Generally, Rewards will be sent via the US Postal Service or Canada Post. However, some items may be shipped via UPS. Rewards can be delivered to street addresses only; we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- When can I expect to receive my Reward?
- Physical Rewards will be shipped within 2-4 weeks from redemption. Instructions on how to receive a digital Reward should arrive in your email inbox within 72 hours of redemption. Click Here to contact us if you have still not received your Reward within these timeframes.
- Why am I charged shipping on select Rewards?
- Some of our Rewards may require that you pay a shipping fee. If there is a shipping fee, it will be noted within the Reward description.
- Why am I asked to provide Blu-ray and DVD proofs-of-purchase when I redeem some Rewards?
- Select Rewards are very limited and may have a high Point value. To ensure that they are equally available to all qualifying Enrollees, a redeeming Enrollee may be required to submit proofs-of-purchase to complete the redemption process. If this applies to a Reward you've redeemed, you'll be contacted by our Member Services Team with specific instructions.
- Can I order more than 1 gift with purchase?
- Only one gift with purchase per title per format per Account is allowed.
- What if my free movie ticket offer voucher was not accepted at the movie theater?
If a theater did not accept your valid ticket voucher, please see the Hollywood Movie Money Acceptance Guarantee.
This is a time sensitive offer which MUST be postmarked within one week of the certificate's expiration date.
- Hollywood Movie Money Acceptance Guarantee
- Hollywood Movie Money FAQs
- Hollywood Movie Money Customer Service
- Hollywood Movie Money Acceptance Guarantee
- How do I unlock a title-specific Special Offer?
- To unlock a title-specific Special Offer, log into your Account and enter the Code from that qualifying title.
You can view your Unlocked Offers by clicking on the star with the open lock icon.
Find the offer you are looking for and click on it.
- How do I find my unlocked title-specific Special Offers?
- To find your unlocked title-specific Special Offers, click on the star with the open lock icon or you can click on , followed by "Unlocked Offers." Your offers will appear on the screen. Select the offer you wish to see then click on its link to access.
- What information am I sharing with Disney Movie Rewards by opting in to Facebook Connect?
- By opting into our Facebook Connect application, you will be sharing your Facebook activity with Disney Movie Rewards.
- How do I remove Disney Movie Rewards' Facebook Connect application from my Facebook account?
- While logged into Facebook, click on the upside down triangle in the upper right corner. Select "Settings" from the drop down menu. On the Settings page select Apps. Click the X next to the application you would like to remove.
- What web browser and other requirements are necessary to use this Website?
- The Website performs best with the most up-to-date versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Mozilla-based browsers, Safari, and Google Chrome. The latest version of Flash Player is also recommended.
- Can I view DisneyMovieRewards.com from my mobile phone?
- Yes. When you visit DisneyMovieRewards.com from a mobile phone, the Website will detect this and deliver the "mobile version" of our Website. If you prefer to access the full Website, there is a link in the footer that will enable you to switch. Some features available via the full Website may not be available on the mobile version.