WALT Disney sIGNATURE COLLECTION: Snow White Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Walt Disney Signature Collection: Snow White Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is only open to entrants who, at the time of entry, are: (a) natural persons who are legal residents of one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec), (b) 13 years of age or older, and (c) members of Disney Movie Rewards Loyalty Program ("DMR"). If an entrant is a minor, as defined by the jurisdiction of the entrant’s primary residence (“Minor”), permission of a parent or guardian is required to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must not be an employee or director, or IRS dependent, immediate family member or individual residing in the same household of, an employee or director, of Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc. ("BVHE"), its parent, and any subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies of each, Prize Logic, LLC or their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters, web suppliers and any prize provider. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules ("Official Rules") and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forthherein.
2. Sponsor: Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc., 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521, USA.
3. Administrator: Prize Logic, LLC, 25200 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48033, USA.
4. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 A.M. Pacific Time ("PT") on January 19, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. PT on April 22, 2016 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
5. How to Enter: As noted in the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1, you must be a member of DMR at the time of entry to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are not a member of DMR you may become a member by visiting www.disneymovierewards.com/promotions/sweepstakes/SnowWhiteSweeps (the “DMR Website”). Membership is free. You must register for the Sweepstakes initially through the DMR Website. Standard internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. Once you are logged into your DMR member account, you may enter the Sweepstakes by navigating to the "Sweepstakes" tab and following the links and instructions to enter. Once you click where indicated, you will automatically receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the DMR Website and follow the online instructions to receive additional entries into the Sweepstakes.
6. Additional Sweepstakes Entries: After entering the Sweepstakes as described above, you may redeem DMR points for up to 99 additional Sweepstakes entries during the Sweepstakes Period, with each such additional Sweepstakes entry qualifying you for 1 additional entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. For each additional entry you choose to redeem, 5 DMR points will be deducted from your account. To redeem DMR points for Sweepstakes entries, follow the links and instructions to select the number of entries you wish to earn using DMR points. DMR members may collect DMR points by entering codes obtained from specially-marked Blu-ray™ Discs, DVDs, or CDs, answering specially-identified surveys, qualifying for bonus points offers that may be presented at the DMR Website from time to time, in-member communications, and/or other methods as designated on the DMR Website. Please visit http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/page/terms-and-conditions.htm for additional information and terms for the DMR program.
Free Alternate Method of Entry for Additional Sweepstakes Entries: To receive up to 99 additional Sweepstakes entries into the Sweepstakes drawing without redeeming DMR points, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, the e-mail address associated with your DMR account, and your age on a 3½" x 5" card and mail it with proper postage to Walt Disney Signature Collection: Snow White Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1029, Neenah, WI 54956-1029. Entries must be postmarked by April 22, 2016. You will be entered into the Sweepstakes 1 time for each 3½" x 5" card received by May 2, 2016, for up to 99 mail-in entries. Mail-in entries mailed in an envelope will not be accepted. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. Mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. Proof of sending or mailing of mail-in entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in entries, which will be disqualified.
7. General Conditions on Entry: Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, nor will any correspondence be exchanged with any entrant. Limit: Each entrant may receive up to 100 Sweepstakes entries in total during the Sweepstakes Period through a combination of the methods described above. Limit 1 prize per entrant/household. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Any use of any micro, robotic, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries affected by such methods and entrants using such methods will be disqualified. AN ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Winner Selection: The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions regarding the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from among all eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period, on or around May 16, 2016.
Each potential winner will be notified by mail, e-mail and/or telephone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return all documentation within the required time, fails to pass a skill test (Canadian residents only – see Section 11 for more details), is found to be ineligible or is non-compliant with the Official Rules for any reason, then the potential winner forfeits such prize and Administrator may select another potential prize winner, as time permits. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. In such cases where a prize is not accepted or where a prize is forfeited, there may, as necessary and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be 3 alternate drawings, after which the prize, if not accepted by an eligible winner, will not be awarded. For U.S. residents, the First, Second, and Third Prizes (as defined in Section 9), will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks following winner verification. For Canadian residents, the First, Second, and Third Prizes will be fulfilled the later of either approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the receipt of their timed mathematical skill test or approximately 8 to 10 weeks following winner verification. Within 2 to 3 weeks from verification of the winner of the Grand Prize, Sponsor’s designee will contact the winner to book Grand Prize travel.
9. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
1 GRAND PRIZE: 1 grand prize winner will receive a Delta Vacations® certificate valid for a three (3) day/two (2) night travel package for Grand Prize winner and up to three (3) travel companions (together with the Grand Prize winner, the “Group”) to Burbank, California which must commence on or before July 31, 2016, and a digital copy of Disney’s Snow White (the “Trip” or the “Grand Prize”). The certificate valid for the Grand Prize consists of the following elements for the Group: [a] roundtrip coach air transportation for four (4) people (winner and three (3) travel companions) between a major gateway commercial airport serviced by Delta Air Lines® nearest the Grand Prize winner’s legal residence (as selected by Sponsor) (“Airport of Origin”) to a Burbank, California area airport (as selected by Sponsor) with Grand Prize winner being responsible for any cost in excess of USD $500 per person); [b] hotel accommodations during the Trip (one standard room/quad occupancy) consisting of two (2) nights at a Sponsor selected hotel in Burbank, California valued at up to $500 with Grand Prize winner being able to select more expensive accommodations by paying costs in excess of USD $500. Additionally, the Group will receive a Studio Tour, including tour of Walt Disney’s Office (subject to availability) (USD $500 ARV). Additional restrictions and/or inclusions regarding the Trip may apply. The Trip components are subject to change without notice. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor’s approval. If any component of the trip, air or land, exceeds the value specified on the certificate, recipient is responsible for any balance due and must be paid in full at time of booking. The digital copy of Disney’s Snow White will be awarded in the form of a digital redemption code sent to the Grand Prize winner via e-mail at the e-mail address associated with his/her DMR account
The ARV of the Grand Prize is USD $3,219.99 / CAD $4,674.90. ARV may vary from actual value, depending on dates of travel, location of winner’s residence and actual number of travel companions. Any difference between stated and actual value shall not be awarded.
Grand Prize travel must be taken before July 31, 2016 or Grand Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize travel booking, cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply. Group must travel together on the same Trip and must travel from the same Airport of Origin.
All members of the Group will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to participation. Members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary international travel documents (valid government issued photo I.D., credit card, government issued Passport, etc.) before departure and all travelers must be at least four (4) years old at time of travel, subject to the restrictions below. Any picture identification requirements associated with travel are the Grand Prize winner and travel guest’s responsibility. Grand Prize winner and Grand Prize winner’s travel companions must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or if any such travel companion is a Minor, the Grand Prize winner must be such Minor’s parent or legal guardian, or travel with the written permission of such parent or legal guardian in form and substance acceptable to Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event the selected potential Grand Prize winner is a minor, the Grand Prize will be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian. Minimum ages for travel may apply; see Trip specifics for details.
All Grand Prize-related travel arrangements will be administered by Sponsor’s authorized designee. All travel must be booked prior to departure. Grand Prize travel is subject to capacity controls, availability, weather, seasonal influences, international travel restrictions, and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets (including any event tickets or admission passes), travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in the Grand Prize winner’s possession or in the possession of travel companions. Once hotel and flight arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If the Grand Prize winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize with fewer travel companions than allowed for or no travel companions, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner.
The Grand Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Travel blackout dates may apply. Grand Prize may not be combined with any other coupon, certificates, discount, bonus, infant fare, upgrade, or promotional offers/tickets. Void if altered. Reservations must be made through Sponsor or its agent and tickets issued prior to departure. Booking and travel dates must fall within the range as specified. Changes to reservations, once made, are not permitted. Substitutions will not be allowed. Travel dates are subject to availability. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply.
The Grand Prize winner and travel companions hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the Trip. It is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companions to arrive at the Airport of Origin in time for each flight that is part of the Trip.
All Grand Prize expenses not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are solely the Grand Prize winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation to and from the Airport of Origin, activities and ground transportation not expressly included in the Trip, all in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, movies), excess luggage fees, custom and immigration fees, passport costs, telephone calls, unspecified meals, alcoholic beverages, some additional taxes not expressly included in the Trip, travel protection insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, activities not expressly included in the Trip, souvenirs, upgrades, personal incidentals, and spa services and other optional activities. The Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room attributed to the Grand Prize winner and/or his/her travel companions will be the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
Any depiction of the Trip is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual Grand Prize.
Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize become unavailable, Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the available portion of the Grand Prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. The Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companions shall be subject to all terms and conditions printed on any ticket issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or travel companion(s) is denied entry into any ticketed location or is removed or barred from any ticketed location for any other reason, Sponsor is not responsible and no further compensation or award will be provided.
Delta Vacations Terms and Conditions:
20 FIRST PRIZES: 20 first prize winners will each receive a digital copy of Disney’s Snow White (“First Prize”). Each First Prize will be awarded in the form of a digital redemption code sent to each First Prize winner via e-mail at the e-mail address associated with his/her DMR account. The ARV of each First Prize is USD $19.99 / CAD $29.02. The ARV of all First Prizes is USD $399.80 / CAD $580.40.
25 SECOND PRIZES: 25 second prize winners will each receive a Walt Disney Archives Collection: Snow White Storybook Notecard Set (“Second Prize”). The ARV of each Second Prize is USD $25 / CAD $36.31. The ARV of all Second Prizes is USD $625 / CAD $907.75.
50 THIRD PRIZES: 50 third prize winners will each receive a Hasbro Disney Princess Royal Shimmer Snow White Doll (“Third Prize”). The ARV of each Third Prize is USD $15 / CAD $21.78. The ARV of all Third Prizes is USD $750 / CAD $1,089.
Total ARV of all Sweepstakes prizes: USD $4,994.79 / CAD $7,252.05.
Additional Terms and Conditions: Prize may not be declined once awarded to and accepted by winner. Prizes may not be bartered, transferred, sold, or redeemed for cash value in whole or in part. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason or unreasonably difficult to fulfill. Winners must pay all applicable taxes and fees for prizes accepted.
10. Limitations on Liability: By entering, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator, prize providers and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever, and shall be released and held harmless by entrants, for any injuries, claims, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related travel or other activity, or entrant’s failure to comply with the Official Rules. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply any prize(s) or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Released Parties’ control. The Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of prizes; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information; or for any misdirection or delay of any e-mail to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, DMR Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes; or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or for any personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of receipt or use or misuse of any prize produced and/or manufactured by a prize provider or other third party.
11. General Conditions: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility. Sponsor may also disqualify any person that acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or for any other good cause reason solely determined by Sponsor. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding prize claims or entries received from multiple users having the same address, the authorized subscriber of the address at the time of entry used to enter, and not the name on the entry form, will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
Except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties to use his/her name, photograph, voice, likeness, and/or statements made by, or attributed to winner in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval or compensation and in perpetuity. To claim a prize, the winner (or if a Minor, Minor’s parent or legal guardian) may be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 10 days of the date the notice is sent an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release (if winner is a Canadian resident, a declaration of compliance) and other paperwork. All potential winners from Canada will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize or such prize will be forfeited. The Grand Prize winner’s travel companions (or if a Minor, Minor’s parent or legal guardian) may also be required to sign and return a liability and/or publicity release(s) and other paperwork at the same time the Grand Prize winner returns his/her affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release (if the Grand Prize winner is a Canadian resident, the declaration of compliance) and other paperwork.
If any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected as further described in Section 8 above. Noncompliance with any of the foregoing or any portion of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of the prize to an alternate winner. Federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local taxes and all other expenses not specified herein are winner's sole responsibility. If a winner is a U.S. resident, he/she may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of his/her prize. Sponsor may assign all rights granted by entrants and winners hereunder to any party at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
12. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan, U.S.A.
14. Winners List: To obtain the names of the winners, send a properly stamped self-addressed envelope, by June 6, 2016 to Walt Disney Signature Collection: Snow White Sweepstakes, Winners List, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 USA.
© 2016 Disney
All currency conversions based on listed exchange rate as of January 15, 2016.